TUTORIAL : CASTING-ON ADDITIONAL STITCHES MID-WORK
FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR WHEN YOU NEED TO CAST-ON ADDITIONAL STITCHES MID-WORK.
1. Image shows the end of a row of knitting.
2. Loop yarn so that the end attached closest to the ball lays on top of the end attached closest to your work
3. Place tip of needle through the loop, and place loop onto the needle.
**Note yarn tail position under the needle.
4. Pull on yarn tail to tighten up the new stitch to mimic the tension of other stitches on the needle. You just created/casted-on 1 stitch.
5. Repeat the above process to cast-on additional stitches as required in your pattern.